BB...."She won't last five minutes in the UK as it is now one of...

1. 107 Posts.
    BB...."She won't last five minutes in the UK as it is now one of the most politically correct countries you could ever choose to set foot in (at least in my experience). Either that or she just learns to keep her appalling views to herself."

Thas is now due to the vast amount of Indians/Pakis now living in the UK and now have their UK passports and have worked their way in every aspect of UK live, and to silence any objections by the UK public with the help of the ever bleeding heart lefties, have used the political correctness style of governement to advance themselves at the making sure to silence any local English peoples rights or being able to complian or even vioce their point of view on issues about immigration. And now these same migrants now are complaining about the new EU eastern european country UK immigrants now as they did years earlier are flooding into the UK.. LOL ... Just watch a few hours of the BBC and see how many anchors are Indian and how many reports are actually on Inida, it may surprise you. I'm not against Indians, but Indians love India, and I love Australia, if I tried to do what the Indians do DO in other countries, I would be burned to death in the street in 5 minutes in India, but they think its ok for them to do it in Australia and elsewhere.

ButherBoy..."Are you suggesting a return to the White Australia Policy of the 70's? That is a racist policy, if that is what you are suggesting. If you are not suggesting that, then what are you suggesting?"

Would be a step in the right direction. If you continue to load Australia with people from the Third world, then the eventual end could be a lowering of the Australian standard of living, look at the UK.

Singapore has it 100% CORRECT !!!!!

.... In Singapore all migrants who go there to work can not EVER obtain a Sinapore passport, or get Residency, so they can never vote out Singapore people (like what has now by the occured in Fiji) and can have as many babies as they want but those babies also are not deemed Sinapore citizens, so that trick doesnt work either. These economic migrants can remain in Singapore as long as they wish on visa and their children can attend schools and University, but never at the expense of a Singapore citizen missing out on a position. And the vast amount of these migrant workers are Indians, who shut up and to not complain one bit in Singapore, because they know their usual political racist poor Indian agruements will not work in Singapore and they get deported as soon as they try to pull that crap. But in Australia these same groups get a passport, cry foul and cry racism as soon something doesn't go their way and for now are getting away with it.

Lets hope that Australia adopts the Singapore system soon.

I think that Israel is the same.

This is not racist, look at people living in the Indian city of Mumbia... the cities residents are attacking and beating up other Indians workers on the railway stations platforms as they detrain from trains coming in from outside Mumbia that are coming to look for work in the city. Also Indians in India are in an uproar that finance firms have foreigners working for them in India.

Australia needs to help out the poor people living refugee camps in Africa, that have lost all they have form Chinese resource grabs and warloads and drought, help poeple in Burmese and Thai camps who have nothing and are genuine refugess (some who even helped the US in Laos in the vietman war nad now the US has forgotten them and the Laos government wants to get them)... these poeple need REAL help, not the current loads of fair paying ECONOMIC migrants who arrive in Australia on boats or by planes, Australia should return every last one of them within minutes, NO exceptions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.