pauline hanson, page-26

1. 17,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I don't deny what you say is true but it is very discouraging if it is by design.

The reason is curtailing the natural order means the weak breed in ignorance while the smart ones enjoy life while it lasts out of respect for a limited future generation.

Everything is who you know, and if you have visited as many countries as I have, like the italians, some, no-matter how smart they will be , will become ostracised in their own country and workforces and opportunities.

So their is no real incentive to advance.educate etc.. despite the marketing campaigns.

Australian leadership, in my , near 40 years has been a massive disappointment. Nothing that has occured has been a surprise except the tolerance of the public of the last two Labor govts and the apathy towards the house prices.

I really thought people where more sensiitive to the issues as they build. It is interesting to see first hand how extreme political forces like the nazis are created when you see national environments be allowed to reach extremes.

Australia could have been a test pilot for a better way of life for the rest of the world to follow. Now it has succumbed to the interests of overseas power brokers regarding it structure going into the future!!!
    Notice I didn't say moving forward!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.