I left school at 15 years old , But I challenge everyone and...

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    I left school at 15 years old ,

But I challenge everyone and anyone here to explain a better economic solution than my idea to make House Builders allowed to become a Building Society.

To then be able to use some of the Banking revenue from Being a Building Society to support the Building Industry.

An Australian Building Industry that is supported by a banking revenue would be able to do the following for Australia:

1) Support Apprenticeships and support paid Training, Jobs that pay workers while also Training them free.

2) It would have revenue to then Invsest In R+D for better Building Materials and also better Building Methods. Why is it that 1000 years ago they could build to last 1000 years yet today we can barely build something to last 15 years.

3) The Building Society would then be able to invest is 3D design software for all the Australian Building Industry to use.

4) Make all the Building Code Books available to buy for all Australians and be upgraded every year.

5) Support Home buyers by using the profits generated from providing them the Home loan, and use those Profits to guarantee the Building for 25 years or the life of the home loan. If a Home buyer takes a 25 year home loan and keeps it for the full 25 years then the Home will be Guaranteed for that full 25 years.

I could write another 16 full pages easily of how this Building Society Idea will improve the entire economy with knock on effects that will trickle down WAY BETTER than the the LNP plan of a 50 billion Tax.
    Last edited by ChippyDude: 06/07/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.