STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

paul's here, page-18

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Oscar,

Your comment about small explores is what makes mining happens is a good one.

There is a possibility that right now STB are sitting down with Eritrean govt officials saying don't screw us over. If fact they may even be armed with letters from other Eritrean mines saying 'you, the Eritrean give, try and over exert your advantage at the cost of explorers, then we, fellow explorers, will cease exploration in Eritrea'

Sort of a Eureka Stockade.

It is in the explorers interest not to be mistreated. So they need to stick up for one another. Even large miners like BHP may support the explorers such as STB.

Sometimes that sort of thing is needed. A united front by miners against some African govts. Certainly the Chinese are lousy geologists.

The thing about STB us the discovery is massive, so a bit of extra to the Eritrean govt is ok in this case IMO. The problem is whether Mr Joe Average Eritrean will ever see the benefits. I think they will, there is no reports of total mishandling if govt funds that I'm aware of. Benefits via schools roads hospitals etc.

I may buy in tomorrow, or wait for the Ann. Too much research is not good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.