GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

paulson and bernanke exposed, page-12

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Siamese
    For you i shall explain myself better, and i must say i was offended that you think i would agree with corruption.
    I post on HC to share what i have learned in the markets and think of it as giving something back to a market that has given/taught me so much. The biggest mistake many make in trading is they fail to understand the market.

"And what would have happened if this deal didnt go through ???"

At sometime in your life, if there is a forecasted market crash or an impending meltdown in the market, then do yourself a favour and be on the floor when its occurring you will only then understand why these deals happen. I have and its not nice and you pray someone will save the day no matter what they do.

"Or is that the favoured outcome by those in favour of seeing gold at higher prices ???"

I chart gold and thats all i do with it, i gave a reco to watch 20 april for a trend change and see what happened. Longer term i will not buy GOLD until a break of the highs is confirmed, many say 2,000 and may be it will happen but i will make the most of the move when its on and not buy now and try and justify why it will happen.

"Dealings,Wheelings and corruption have been and always will be around for years and years to come."

I dont agree with it but as a trader, i ignore it as im here to make money and if i allow myself to be caught up in the hype, then that will damage the thinking behind the trades im in or about to take.

A little example;
    Little Johnny you are not getting your lolly now because you have been naughty, eventually Little Johnny eats the lolly and the "naughty" is forgotten

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.