JRV 0.00% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

There are two armies in conflict here: The nepocratic...

1. 54 Posts.
    There are two armies in conflict here:
    The nepocratic megalomania army, consisting of a few members, all following the lead of their 'daddy' whose ravings on Hot Copper have led him to be suspended
    and
    The shareholders, gently pulling the strings to tighten their hold and eventually reclaim their investment.

We will gain NOTHING by running around in circles and losing focus. Jervois vision organisers and their members gain nothing more in a monetary sense than you or I. They are working for you and I for NO PAY. If you want to be involved and help, you know what to do.

Overarching all this is THE LAW - neutral, nonbiased, non emotional, whose wheels turn in a very costly manner, but very slowly ensuring every 'i' is dotted and 't' is crossed.
    We, at this time, MUST maintain our focus. Do not lose sight of OUR VISION - JERVOIS VISION.
    Picture yourself sipping whatever in a place that is special to you - that is where you will be in three years time, or less, as Nickel is mined, processed and sold.

We have been waiting for 4 years for this - just a little more time for the dream to come to fruition!!!

At present, I am no better off financially than 4 months ago. In 4 years,(if not before) I am very confident that I will be financially secure because of the continuing actions of Jervois vision and others working behind the scene. Their dream is your dream. Do NOT let DD steal it from you. He has been silenced - we can get on with some logical input. (and take Wille of you screen)

Please do not let us end up in the same state as DD.
    'United we stand, divided we fall.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $264.4K 14.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 710335 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.