PBI premier bionics limited

re: pause for thought - pogs PogsYour post called for some...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: pause for thought - pogs Pogs

Your post called for some further analysis of PBI ...

Hoping one of our resident chartists could cast an eye over PBI this weekend and see what they think about this recent action. Where is it heading if this solid buying continues/stops/plateaus? Certainly would appreciate some input from outside the 'fans'

The PBI watchers on this thread have offered a fair few reasons over past months about PBI's positives. good pipeline, imminent deals, good management, coh director on board, government funded grants, cash (dwindling) on hand, world class technology that meets growing demand, tightly held and few shares on issue.
    However, I think there are a few other things PBI needs now for it to real go gangbusters.

It's certainly been a tightly held share, with its original backers and a few supporters holding a fair few. There appears to be several million of the 50million on issues floating around depending on the prevailing mood. The company now really needs some wider acceptance as a growth stock. Now I beleive it is going to be this, but others at this stage do not. Some wider coverage through brokers and the press is required. I think management could be doing more locally to push their leading edge technologies. Some projected revenue figures, when they come, should also provide an impetus to re-rate PBI. The best case for present holders is if this becomes a stock people really want to hold, or trade ... we've all been saying we'd rather a slow upward sustainable move, but i suspect that when pbi doesa big deal, the few shares about mean that a big spike is very likely. Sustaining the higher levels should be possible provided management have validated pbi's technology and show that they are not going to dilute current shareholders.

Cash holdings may be a concern for some, although it would appear to me that any decent sized medicvision revenues could almost get the company through this year until options get exercised. The options are going to be crucial in coming months ... With so few shares on issue it would seem to me that the company's best bet to improve liquidity is to get these converted as soon as possible. Getting the shareprice moving early in the new year is going to be the best way to ensure some cash starts coming in the door. Im a pbio holder so i hope we dont get left behind in any deals they may come the companies way ... if they want to sell more shares into UK i would have thought a good way to do so would be to match them with options buyers in UK (who have committed to convert immediately) ... i know the market basically does this itself, but surely this could be formalsised to ensure cash early in the new year and the company go forward with just 80000000 odd ords and no options conversion issues hanging over its head.

The pulmo products: I think if the punters take to pbi on the medicvision story, they are going to get a huge surprise when the pumo products deal gets done. This technology is world class and I would like to see some sort of progress here to show the market that pbi is not one trick pony. Best case scenario is if the copnay is off and running under the auspices of medicvision deals and then the market gets hit with a great $ deal with an international partner.

ANyway, there's a lot nof angles with pbi at present. one week does not a summer make. A good week, but i'd like to see it crack on into the mid-30's in the next two weeks. The volume still concerns me, although provided its still going up i guess this just means that people are holding their shares i guess. Not sure who is buying, but hopefully they keep doing so as aim listing approaches.

And yes, pogs, i think someone has added all the growth prospects up and decided to accumulate ... who is the question and can we attract more of them in the next few months?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.