PTN 3.70% 5.6¢ patronus resources limited

Just asking - Why use Computer Share Registry? Wouldn't be a way...

1. 36 Posts.
    Just asking - Why use Computer Share Registry?  Wouldn't be a way to knock out some folks would it? Nah - couldn't be...

Computer Share Registry is not the holder of Kin's Share Registry and will not be able to verify who is an eligible holder.
    I would hate to find myself in the position of not being sure that my vote was  counted correctly or delivered within time because I left  it in the hands of a 3rd party unrelated to the Company.

From the notice of meeting (bold mine)

"Please note that in order for your appointment of proxy to be effective, Computershare will need to forward your Proxy Form to the Company so that it is received by the Company by no later than 3:00pm (WST) on 7 November 2016, being 48 hours before the General Meeting.
    In order for it to do so, please complete, sign and return your Proxy Form to Computershare in accordance with the details appearing on the Proxy Form as soon as possible and in any event no later than 5:00pm (WST) on 4 November 2016. As an alternative to returning the Proxy Forms to Computershare, you can send your completed Proxy Form directly to Advanced Share Registry Services (being KIN’s share registry) before3:00pm (WST) on 7 November 2016."

I will be posting mine directly to

Advanced Share Registry at
    PO Box 1156
    Nedlands,  WA 6909
    or  
    Kin Mining Office,
    PO Box 565
    Mt Hawthorn WA 6915.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $91.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $25.27K 453.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167506 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 457400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.