CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

pawsey supercomputing centre csiro, page-10

1. BWZ
    33 Posts.
    Hi Wealthcrea8or,

The Kensignton project looks well suited for the GT3000. From enquiries I made a little while back with certain WA universities, the anticipated economics of their geothermal projects didn't stack up as initially expected, but with funding already alloacted for this one, it may the green light. Having said that, I don't think market demand, Warren Strange's now how or technical compettitve advantage has been or will be the issue with the GT3000/Coretrack.

Rather, I completely agree with the comments you made below last month which basically summed up my frustration with the company. I'm just curious given you are now back on board whether you are now statisfied with answers to these questions you posed? or whether you are back in for another reason? Just genuinely interested in your rationale.

"Are we the public (you guys the shareholders) expected to believe that the GT3000 drill rig has been sitting idle for conservatively the best part of three months, and now all of a sudden the rig is heading to Perth for "routine maintenance"? For what, rust & cobweb removal???

Has the well-head that I'm led to believe was so important and job-specific to Merredin, arrived?
    If so did I miss the announcement?
    What was the cost of this consumable to shareholders?

I simpley cannot believe that the GT3000 has done nothing since it successfully completed the work for WPL in Karratha prior to Christmas, it's simply inconceivable (although it appears a stark reality)! As far as the market is aware it returned to Merredin at the conclusion of the Karratha job and there it sat idle until now when it was/is to be placed on a low loader and transported to Perth.

Guys I sincerely wish you all the best but from where I'm sitting something aint quite right @ CKK? In the time I was a shareholder there was never a real delivery of shareholder value, just unfulfilled statements!"

Cheers,
    BWZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.