Pawthereum - Low Market Cap - New Crypto that is Focused on Helping Animal Shelters - BULLISH

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Trading at 6 Cents, Current Market Cap of 55 Million , Max Supply is 1 Billion , Total Circulating supply is 800 Million. Awesome Tokenomics here.

Before i start this post, i want everyone to know Pawthereum has been audited and has liquidity locked. i spent Countless hours looking into this to Confirm its Authenticity , and The Team behind this is Absolutely Solid, i put a Good chunk of $$ in this Simply because the Market Cap is only 55 Million and Its new, Still early, only 1, 390 Holders at the time of Writing this to you all. The Global pet Care market cap is hitting over $255 Billion a year, and Steadily growing... Just in 2020 alone, US had a Estimated amount of over 160 billion ....

Everyone you should know by now, when i post about a Crypto here its never going to be some Poop coin on Binanace smart chain , it Will always be something with Moon Shot Potential , And this is why i want everyone to Check out Pawthereum , Which is a Decentralized , ERC-20 , Community - run Crypto Currency Project that gives back to Animal Shelters and Advocates for the Well being of Animals, Not only that, but also Teaching many other Shelter Foundations about the Block chain and the Great significant Impact it can have with helping All other shelters around the world...

More Exchange listings coming if you Check out There Road map at https://pawthereum.com/ Curently im buying it on " BigOne " Exchange

Charity is a Legitimate use case of Block Chain , as it enables Automated collection of donation Funds and EVERY transaction is Visible and transparent too all , Remember that the greatest wealth is created by being a early investor. But as always , do your own research rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.