EGR 4.35% 11.0¢ ecograf limited

You will find answers to your questions in company announcements...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    You will find answers to your questions in company announcements and as other posters have already given you that you have brushed off. I wont waste my time looking them up for you because I feel you don't really want to hear that we have answers, rather that you have some agenda or grudge against this company or perhaps a minority of holders. If you are uncomfortable with this company and hold shares then perhaps it's time to sell. You dont appear to want to buy in as your questions are not slanted by someone who is objective and hence wanting information. Your position indicates not held so assuming this is true I'd question why you are here posting incorrect information and outlandish comments and suggest perhaps you move along?
    Bottom line is that I don't know what your agenda is whether scorned/jealous/vindictive etc, but we are all grown ups here and can make our own decisions, however in doing so we'd prefer to keep the information discussed relevant and factual. If you can stay on task and keep to facts I'm open to hearing your thoughts, if not then bugger offskis. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $49.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $25.86K 228.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 368479 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 147494 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.