EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Pay Dirt - Downstream Processing, page-41

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Romann, you appear to be confused. Resoundingly so. I’ll focus on one point for ease of understanding just to highlight the case and why I’ll unfortunately have to set you to ignore from here on in.

You proposed the question of the bridge twice, with the same question and demanded answers. And I provided them, as I have previously, and despite this you’ve continued to press.

I’ve already said the bridge is irrelevant to KNL with the builders schedule having little impact on business. Why? The BFS was based on a ferry, you know what that is don’t you? It’s a flat-deck boat designed to “ferry” goods from one side of the river to the other. The fact the bridge is even being built is just money for jam for the Epanko site. But you press, the bridge is late, it’s KNL’s fault, etc.

THE BRIDGE DOESN'T MATTER! But you continue to press……

And your quote which follows, you demand answers, and when I queried whether or not you followed the industry, or KNL, you replied; “Haven't been lately mate”, and you go on to say you have no desire to, that you’re only here to impart some type of retribution you believe deserving of those not involved in whatever war you’re raging.

For the above reasons having a conversation with you is the definition of futile. You do not read my replies, if you do you do not understand them, and you’re only here to push whatever agenda you have.

Respect, like a conversation, is a two way street. And respect is earned, not demanded.

Goodbye, good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.