EGR 4.35% 11.0¢ ecograf limited

You don't quit huh? Why have there been so many delays on...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    You don't quit huh?
    Why have there been so many delays on finance? How likely is Q1 2017?
    There has been a single delay in finance caused due to RAP resolution being a condition precedent to finance. This was overlooked to a degree by management but has now been addressed and the market informed. The timeline set for finance is not Q1 2017, it is simply following RAP resolution. I suggest you, like the rest of us should now wait till then and see if this eventuates.
    When is the last of the RAP completion expected?
    Refer to activities report http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20161101/pdf/43ck44tl432n7c.pdf and recent update http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20161027/pdf/43cc06tnc5r30q.pdf where they mention working on and finalising RAP targeting completion of this work Q1 2017.
    What perceived basket price of your graphite offering?
    Refer to BFS update 5/8/15 at US$1466/t with OPEX at $570/t for trader, however since then KNL has announced up to $5000/t for spherical component refer to http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160927/pdf/43bgzjrh9kkqx6.pdf.
    To go off on a tangent here... OPEX was originally $570/t in the BFS, now there are a number of cost reduction measures, for instance the bridge that you keep harping on about was not included in OPEX which will reduce transport cost and if we transport by rail (not trucking all the way as in BFS) will further reduce costs, the rural electrification which will come online will also reduce OPEX due to reduction in diesel generators, increasing initial output to 60ktpa from 40kpta will also reduce OPEX dramatically, etc.
    When is mine construction expected to commence and then be completed?
    Refer to ann 4/2/16 construction to commence 7 months after front end engineering, but there may have been a more recent update. Completion slated for 11months from commencement and producing 12 months after construction commences - however this is indicative and it could end up being shorter timeframe. We spent a $1mill last quarter on development and a few hundred thousand $ on plant, and this quarter we are spending $3mill on development - so it's well underway meaning production next year.

Hope this answers some of your questions about your "industry interest" but if not it may answer some other holders.

I haven't touched on broker reports such as Euroz who think RAP could come this year purely because this can be biased, speculative and agenda based. All imo or as per company anns. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $49.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $18.36K 160.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 332571 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 134434 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.