ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Hey Legends First post here on the ICG forums but I've been...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hey Legends

First post here on the ICG forums but I've been lurking for a while. Thought i'd finally pipe up and say hello.

As a northern Territory resident working in the heavy machinery industry, I first heard about Inca via the federal government drilling. Hole number 4 being surrounded by ICG was enough to get me interested. I've also got some very fond memories from the younger years of backpacking through Peru and the commencement of a drilling campaign there was certainly a bonus. Seeing all of the potential across the different Aussie tenements was enough to get me to buy in (my luck that options were being converted and the SP dropping).

Discussion on the forums (by most contributors) is phenomenal. A lot of the technicals are a few thousand metres over my head but its great to have that information presented in different formats for further research. Communication on HC from @Dr Jonathan West is something I've not seen anywhere else. Just wanted to say....Great community here guys, keep it up.

All in all, excited about being a part of the journey and the team and looking forward to some company success. We might just have ourselves a Llamacorn here
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3638/3638122-d4de4d1b3c30a83edc53bbb5fd5f0165.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $26 5.125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1849629 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1277593 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.