ICG 10.0% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Pay Dirt, page-421

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Ok, so simple comparison:

SER : 1 Target - Cottage - 2 planned drill holes for ~1300m. Status Hole 2 deferred.

GRV : 2 Targets - Twin Peaks - 4 planned drill holes for ~3000m. Status - Drilling 1st target.

ICG: 5 ET Targets : Mt Lamb (5 sub targets), Jumping Spider, Roadhouse, SouthWest, Alpaca Hill - 11 drill holes? for 9000m?.

First mover? BK04 already drilled on Mt Lamb.

Contemplate this : Any substantial partnership agreement with major will include, as is typical, a clause on “first right to say no” on partnerships for subsequent targets on the tenement package. Rush the drilling on one target to get the drill spinning and hamstring yourself in negotiating the strength of remaining targets? How many top priority targets just at FFE and FE? Inca looking to start first pass drilling almost concurrently on how many of them?

SER didn’t mean exactly win the race and I don’t mean any disrespect to them or their SH.

I too want the drills to start spinning today. Ross is fronting up on 15th at Noosa? I am heading there tomorrow - talk of patience.

BTW airborne geophys is flying over at MacCreek.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.