RMS 3.61% $1.87 ramelius resources limited

Hi BAGM,Thanks for your informative post. Obviously it seems you...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi BAGM,

Thanks for your informative post. Obviously it seems you are a geo or have studied geology in detail and that being the case, how could i argue a case with you.

We both agree that Ramelius is unique - that's something!
    I have watched RMS from very early days, so far Joe and the team have delivered and i dare say the geo's involved at Wattle Dam have popping eyes with what they encounter.
    My knowledge of W.D. is as much as any average person except
    for the fact that i do ask questions (with limitations) and unlike some goldie's, RMS are not even attempting to break records and going by the deeper high grade drilling results
    which you don't seem to make any allowances for and which RMS itself have decided to keep that resource under wraps for later and besides MUCH MORE drilling has to be done as most holes drilled seem to finish in gold.

Sprott of Canada (heavily into gold) have visited W.D.
    They have a big investment in the project which has been likened to a rich high grade gold mine in Canada....the name slips my mind right now but you should know it judging by your knowledge. I have posted the name previously.

One of my first BIG HIT's in the gold sector was by a company who had the White Devil - Noble's Nob? in Tennant Creek. No one believed in the company, in fact, it was known as the Aussie Devil (promised so much and delivered little) and when the White Devil started to produce, further deep drilling discovered the White Devil Deeps, a rich high grade reef which was uncommon in T.C. as previously only rich pods had ever been discovered.
    It didn't take long for the share price to sky rocket from .17 cents - $6.50 within about 6 months due to a takeover by Normandy.
    Why am i telling you this, well it seems to me that with Ramelius i will re-live the experience. Not a dream!
    Do not under estimate how much high grade gold has been and is currently being taken out of the 25m thick base of the pit to which Joe refers to in today's broadcast and which RMS has mentioned numerous times leading up to now.

Ramelius have made it known from the start that they don't wish to be bothered by the bigger players, slowly and low key is the way they are operating.
    If Ramelius are not still operating at Wattle Dam in 7 - 8 years time, then you will be correct in your assessment.

You point out that based on RMS figures,they have a mine life of 18 months but it seems that you chose to ignore the deeper high grade drilling results (still open) which are there for all to see, and cannot just be simply ignored.
    Some of these alone are well worth doing some calculations.

Again BAGM, thanks for your detailed response. I feel that i am in good hands but in any case, if you can't be convinced just on my gut feelings (lol) then i wish you well with Focus.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.070(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.137B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.93 $1.87 $4.239M 2.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1484 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 28072 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.