TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

Totally agree with CP Telstra shop even the franchise ones...

1. 973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Totally agree with CP Telstra shop even the franchise ones preferable to OS call centre.
    But when you have to call a few things I tend to do is
    1 Never assume this is a once only call plan for maybe 4 or 5 calls.
    2 It is not going to be a short call. Make sure you have eats and drinks and phone is on a full charge, or on a charger.
    3 Speaker is a good idea.
    4 Have facility to record.
    5 Check with operator that the call is being recorded because "you may wish to refer to the matter with Telstra Management if the issue is not resolved"
    6 Tell operator that it is your wish that the matter be resolved with this call no matter how long it takes.
    7 Tell operator that you are retired and have all day to resolve the mater.
    8 Keep note pad handy to make notes and record times and operators reference.
    9 If the matter is not proceeding to your satisfaction ask that in accordance with standard grievance procedures the matter is referred to their supervisor.
    10 Readdress points 5, 6, 7, with supervisor and emphasise that if he/she is unable to resolve the matter you are prepared to keep referring the matter to his supervisor and his supervisor all the way until you get to Andrew Penn.
    11 Remain firm but polite If the recording is used a racist comment or shouting will not go in your favour and just add to stereotype they have of Australians.
    12 Emotion helps, i.e. "do you understand how upset I am" "This is really getting me down" etc etc.
    13 If you have to refer the matter to Telstra do it in writing post (never email). A registered letter to Andrew Penn will immediately be referred by him to the head of customer relations.

In general complaints are best done to CEOs in writing and registered. It is so unusual to receive a letter in this day and age that they take note and many of the young PAs are taken aback by a registered letter. CEOs don't always read this stuff nor do anything personally but often scribble a note in red pen to the appropriate department along the lines "Bob/Betty fix this" the registered envelope is usually stapled to the letter. The sole object of people in this position is to please the boss ASAP and return the letter to with the comment ""Boss Fixed no problem" in green ink.

Early Xmas waiting for the kids to wakeup nothing better to do than write vebose stories on HC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.090(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.83 $3.76 $144.1M 37.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41410 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 559861 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.