your assumptions and what you say totally gives away your...

1. 83,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    your assumptions and what you say totally gives away your beliefs

you think that a country is better because it's people live on $1000 a day than a country where people live on $20 a day

you come from a flawed concept

I've lived with a person who spent multiples more than $1000 a day and I've lived with people who spend about $100 a day

I can tell you this - the bigger spenders are the ones who have got it wrong - very very wrong

total waste, poor values, no idea of care for the environment, a deep lacking in life that is attempted to be filled by purchase and consumerism

you need to fix your basic beliefs before you can see any clarity at all.

Many of us just are totally unaware of where we are, what we do and our place in the world

Many of us think that when we see a group of what we call 'natives' dancing around an open fire wearing feathers and grass skirts and cloths and dancing like crazy and stomping feet and maybe chewing some kind of drug and are in some hallucinogenic haze - we say - oh, look at those primitive people. Never got out of the stone age.

Yet - we have a modern nightclub scene - where have people who wear glitter dresses and sharp pants, dancing like crazy and stomping feet and drinking alcohol and snorting drugs

EXACTLY the same behaviours ------ but, we think we're developed - because our glitter dress costs $2000 and the grass skirt costs nothing but the time to cut the grass and put together

you apparently are one of these people

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.