ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

pay to have a read, page-5

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (joeborgo)

You may feel that you know every thing you need to know about NSL,Iron Ore and India.
    Any one new to NSL,Iron Ore or India may be glad to know some thing about the situation on the ground in India.

I have stated in my posts that I am not saying NSL have done anything wrong.
    I am just bringing another view of what is happening in India.That way people who do not know too much about NSL and India can read it and make an informed decision on investing or not,or research further into the situation.

Were my posts on the situation in India right or wrong?

You say my posts on this thread are not worth the paper they are written on.
    Do you ever post anything on this thread that gives an unbiased view about NSL or India? No.

These threads are about sharing information on Companies,projects and Countries Etc:Not a one eyed view.

Yes I do post and research SDL,BRM,FRS and other iron ore companies.I concentrate on Iron Ore for researching,not just the companies but also the directors,countries,types of iron ore,that was what I was doing when I came across the reports on India last night.

If you think I post rubbish then put me on ignore,and tell every one how I have posted misleading information.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.