UNI 0.16% $6.10 universal store holdings limited

pay up or miss out, page-14

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Possibly selling down due to the slow stochastic about to slightly dip and a testy daily view of 9/18MA, big chance IMO to take when buyers are so thick with volume at the top of the range on the buy side but I guess if you go in with the technical plan you stick with it (Also the late filling on the buy side could have been undercapping really wanting to sell during 10 min closing session - Good indication will be whether they disappear tomorrow morning).

Sometimes even if you have the greatest stock performer on the planet you still have to stick to your technical plan, with so much at the moment on the way I do not understand why the rules can't be broken; but I guess
    'rules are rules'.

Also possibly looking at an ascending triangle but again too much speculating at this point I feel. What is interesting that I noted was I ran a quarterly data range from the beginning of UNI's birth and I noticed that on the 1st quarter of 2005 the highest price was .92c, coincidence I think not!

Thus I am of the opinion once again that as quick as UNI fell it will be right back up there again. It is also intersting to notice the OBV (On balance volume) and slow stochastic at a quarterly range from UNI's beginning as well. I am now of the definite opinion, in fact certain, that those who sold UNI from the beginning of 2004 till 2006 are slowly but surely getting back in (And have been for a while!); and with vengeance I might add.

This also provides a good leading indicator into the 12 month $3.65c AUD valuation, just remember they would have also made notes as to who holds what! The Griffin Report was no whoo-ha 'let's just do a report for the sake of it' kind of thing, it is for real investors - investors who do not worry about getting in while the grinders are muscling it out; if these types of investors see UNI's true long-term potential "look-out".

Anyway enough jargon from me, we are all in here for the long haul (4th quarter at least - 2013) anyway so guess there is no need to provide a 'painting of possibilities'.

Still a recommended buy.

Also $1 at XMAS - who would have thought!!!

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $467.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.13 $6.13 $6.05 $395.7K 64.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8276 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 2305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.