RNX 0.00% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

payday, page-3

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    eb Hi,

Always interesting posts!

Mate I think, though not out of the question $1.50 by end of March may be pushing it but hey I really have no Idea where it will end up come an announcement.

You guys have done the figures and I believe both are conservative. (my opinion only)

Im the opposite to you mate, I find if I get a price in my head I sometimes hold too long, but to be honest the zinc alone is not factored in and at all and from what I remember reading is near surface so should be nice and easy to recover, its the big one for sure in this share but on the other projects alone it could maybe be 3 times this price and still undervalued...
    A flamboyant yet brilliant broker who is no longer with us?? once told me one of the best indicators in prospector that has a flying shareprice are the top 20 and according to my info not 1 sold when it had its huge spurt a little while ago, he said this because who do you tell first if you are on a good thing (or think you are) your friends and people you either owe a favour or want to share in the wealth...

I make heaps of mistakes investing because of my personality but it is a common sense game and reading between the lines is the best asset of any investor...you seem to be onto it and I hadn't thought of it but there will be money out there looking for a home right now and so the timing could be perfect for a positive announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206882 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2825703 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.