LOM 1.43% 7.1¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Good work dazzaa I managed to read your post after it was...

1. 10,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2091
    Good work dazzaa
    I managed to read your post after it was moderated by clicking your user name at the top of another members reply to your original post,the only way to completely delete your original post is to moderate the whole thread.
    It has been discussed before if lucapa was stock piling alluvial gravels now before a mining licence has been issued and I did say that it would depend if they had been given special permission to do so,your comments on this issue is the only thing in your post that I think could be considered to be worth moderating that post for.
    The rest of your post was info that has already been announced or just light feelings on the current situation.
    I see posts like that all the time on hotcopper about conversations between a holder and management,I think the main reason your post was moderated was because of the way you expressed the conversation you had with mark that made you appear to flame the knockers,I think the style you used is the reason for the moderators comments even tho it was not your real intentions,as we all know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.