LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Intention is to heavily stockpile using the new equipment,and i...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Intention is to heavily stockpile using the new equipment,and i believe they have sorted the area surrounding the DMS to work at full production thru the wet season.

1 of the new staff is proberley for Miles's ears and eyes so he has a report on day to day workings
    rest you would think there their for running the DMS and all operations surrounding heavy production thru both DMS.

you would think key staff at the Angolan ministry would still be in place and advising the new minister so we just need to be patient,as it is all still in place and basic understanding is nothing has changed in serving or wanting more from LOM in the application of the M/L,i would not think the Angollys have not asked for anything else from LOM so its just procedure ,just the same as if it happened in OZ.
    Theres quite a few misleading posts lately so be careful,i suggest if it is not substantiated then we deal with it in HC guidelines.

At least i presume we will still have a good wet season...
    bizarre how it cant be fact and all that is my opinion,

PEZ and Ari posters that seem to know the full workings of LOM ,can you please now at this point make sure everything you write is backed up with actual in your opinion only on your posts as they seem to be stating a lot of unsubstantiated info ,like idle machinery,do you know that for a fact? heavy wet season everything coming to a standstill ? do you know that for fact ? area on the lease you say is bogged down,do you know any facts to say that ? costings ? and so on.We all need to use the cautionary approach to these posters as they seem to not report the actual facts from any ANNouncement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $15.85K 243.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88793 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 6867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.