NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

Well summarised Pruner and TCG. It was great to meet TCG after...

1. 355 Posts.
    Well summarised Pruner and TCG.

It was great to meet TCG after enjoying his very informed postings for a while now. I would say that he is on his way to making a s*** load of money in this market......and he is a better golfer by far that pruner and I!

I enjoyed the presentation by Warwick Grigor a lot. He made a lot of sense in his analysis of the current U industry explosion and in share trading strategies in general.

In a nut-shell. ............

Warwick is a realist and believes in taking sensible profits in a rising market.

.....Play the game like and investor not a gambler

.....Identify opportunities early and dont be afraid to take profits

....Dont be too greedy

.....Be aware that the speculative end of the U game is populated by some people who dont have a cue about U , just know how to put a sign up saying that they are exploring for U.........and that this segment will surely (sooner than later / later than sooner?) implode

.......The U boom is here to stay but be on board with a team that has genuine U knowledge.

.......Identify trends early in commodities that are likely to experience a supply /demmand squeeze

DONT BE TOO GREEDY

The guy is the most experienced commentator onthe U boom going around, and a such his views can never be discounted

Was impressed by Dennis O'neils presentation. The guy can handle himself in a crowd and imo will be a big asset for NUP in the coming years

................Now back to golf practice and thanks to TCG !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.