MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

paydirt magazine article morning star gold, page-2

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    One day soon the market will realise that this story about Morning star is not fictious and that the place is filthy rich with gold , which by now should actualy becoming plainly obvious. ( drill hit after drill hit with payable gold ). With a couple of other lachlan foldies now at trial production stage and encouraging results starting to flow it shouldn,t be to long. Market sentiment for gold is low and if the jorc that was released lately had been released last november you would easily have seen a doubling maybe trebling of its share price.those that are selling now will regret the future fortune they sold for next to nothing in the junior gold bear market of 2008. I,m not trying to ramp this stock it will do it by itself over time and i still want some more myself before it takes off. But i would like to see some small holders like myself be rewarded and make some decent money rather than the big boys scare us all into giving it to them for next to nothing, so hold on to them tightly ignore the crazy fluctuations this market is throwing at us and wait patiently.Yes it could drop more but the risk reward ratio at the current market cap is definately on our side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.