AIM 3.13% 77.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

I was going to post about Paydirt's article tomorrow, which you...

1. 2,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    I was going to post about Paydirt's article tomorrow, which you can't read on the website, but it shows a picture of Marc Flory on the cover. www.paydirt.com.au

The journalist actually went to Burkina Faso and met MF there, visited the site and got a feel of Burkina Faso and it's people of 14mill.

It is a positive article with a lot which we already know. However it made me feel better in regards to the so called "instability" of the country.

MF states"...there's a Mining act which is conducive to bringing investment into the country; there's security of tenure and good tax incentive's."

The article said AIM has found the government supportive ....construction of a dam near Perkoa and the road to the closest city Koudougou upgraded at the government's expense.

The mines minister, and other ministries, including security and foreign affairs had all been keen followers and supporters of the Perkoa story.

Also the Paydirt reporter said he unknowingly dropped his reading glasses on the footpath and a young Burkinabe tapped him on the shoulder and handed him his glasses.

Burkina Faso means upright (honest)men and another eg was the AIM driver lost his wallet and the next day someone rang MF because his business card was in it, and he returned the wallet with cards and money intact.

It may be only small examples, but it gives you confidence that they are not in a entirely lawless country as some people in Australia fear.

As far as funding he says"We'll be raising most of the cash in 2007 and have term sheets from several banks. But with the recent rise in AIM's share price, there is a better case for raising capital through the equity markets, which is less dilutionary"

Obviously this article was written a couple of weeks ago. I wonder with the price down would he be still thinking the same?

Anyway this a good article with great pictures of work being carried out, however transport has still not been solved.

This part of AIM's management upsets me because they have plenty of time to get these things sorted out while they were waiting for the exploitation licence.

I hope this helps Zesto.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $160.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 81.0¢ 76.0¢ $214.6K 278.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4592 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 6312 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.