PYG 0.00% 99.0¢ paygroup limited

Yea, I agree. I have looked at over 100 low cap stocks. This...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Yea, I agree. I have looked at over 100 low cap stocks. This legit is so under valued.

It has 3 year contracts of ARR, this is how tech companies build huge balance sheets and fast. 95 % of revenue generated in the pervious year / quarter / day will be generated in the next quarter for the next three years until the contract lands for renewal. Lets be honest, if you have done a good job for 3 years are they likely to sign up for another 3 years??? Probably.

The above means that all they have to do is ensure they service their clients to a high degree and have a good sales team to bring in new 3 year contracts, as they grow more large businesses will see their value and make the transition.

Mark and Franck have over 25 years experience working at one of their largest competitors ADP a 60b market cap company, do you really think CEO of this company only wants a 50m market cap company? Or do you think he wants to own something like ADP?

Mark currently owns 26% of this company, and pays himself 380k per year, he does this because he knows that growing the company requires low over heads. If he wanted to be a greedy like all the other CEO's in the small cap space then he would pay himself 500k + for an un profitable company.

Watch this space, cant find much else like it right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.