Payman To Join Greens?, page-136

1. 44,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    this is an internet forum..... I extend courtesy and respect to all and argue with restraint, my intention is to induce as little offence as possible (for me, yet my speech is often found offensive by thin-skinned people who think they're better, smarter, more knowledgable.... they think its a competition).

if you feel offended its because you have taken offence.

do you criticise others for being so dishonest with their claims? do you chide others than give offence quite deliberately?

I posted my recollection. it was around 6 months ago. I'm posting my opinion, just the same as you. I could easily take offence at your post but whats the point? it won't change you or me or anyone. so why be offended?

now to your demands. put these to others and see how far you get. I respect 99% of posters, including your good self, as I see that most just want to get their point across just as I do.

now if you have anything better to offer, I'll ask you to excuse me because I'm knocking off for dinner.

I do hope you have a good evening grouchy. you do live up to the name y'know.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.