HUM 2.22% 44.0¢ humm group limited

Taking a bit off the table isn't always a bad thing! I was given...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Taking a bit off the table isn't always a bad thing!

I was given a bit of stick from a few posters about how "I had got flexi wrong" etc etc.

I put my money where my mouth was and brought 45% of my (now) holding between May and June last year at an average price of 1.70 funnily enough around this time last year. I wasn't worried about the next year or two, the company was making the right noises, it was just annoying these noises weren't yet flowing through into the share price nor results (that much).

This rapid rise in the past couple of months has surprised even me at the start of the year I was hoping flexi would get back to $2.20 ish before rebounding further in FY19. $2.20 seemed a far cry from the barely holding up in the $1.80's, but here we are smashing through the $2.30 barrier.

I look forward to half year results, in particular outlook statements, and with the share price now this high, they are going to need to be pretty solid - management do have to deliver, and I believe they can, hence I look forward to them doing so. If they do not, we will have a swift reversal and worst case, I'll just have to settle for getting a 2x that of your average savings account yield (yes, even with the reduced payout).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.