HUM 0.59% 85.5¢ humm group limited

Payment Express and Oxipay join forces with a trans-Tasman partnership, page-18

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Wow this is quite the revelation! Thank you gouldy10 for sharing.

Share price action over the coming days, as well as any announcements from Flexi themselves, could be quite interesting.

I can't remember if I mentioned it on here or not, but I remember when I saw an article a few months back that the Lattitude Financial IPO will be delayed due to "something big" they were working on, I thought it could be related to them possibly taking over/merging with Flexi in some way, shape or form - it seems this has been previous considered a few years back, which is also not that surprising to hear given both are very material players in the unsecured financing (namely credit card) markets.

Abercrombie is a smart guy - and if he can't have a piece of the action, he'll be wanting an even higher price to help compensate, but I would think no less than the mid $3 for a takeover offer (either to take private or by Latitude Financial), and really $4+ would be 'more convincing' in my view.

While this is all very hypothetical and far from a done deal, it certainly makes things more interesting!

Hard to believe that FXL are actually still trading at under 10 price to cash NPAT earnings (if they hit the midpoint of their $85-90m guidance and assuming no upgrades)... just shows how 'stupidly' cheap they were around the $1.50's not even a year ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.5¢
Change
0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $420.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 86.3¢ 83.5¢ $739.8K 868.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5052 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.