HGO 1.59% 6.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

PP,I could pluck a number out of the air for HGO's share price...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    PP,

I could pluck a number out of the air for HGO's share price at the end of 2012, but it would be pure speculation. It would be entirely dependent on world markets, commodity prices, the AUD/USD exchange rate etc. I hope you are right about 46 cents. But I am wary of triple-bagger type forecasts*.

HGO cannot control world markets. Nor can they control Cu price (except via hedging). They cannot control the exchange rates. The only things they can control is that operationally Kanmantoo ramps up successfully, and what they do with their/our capital.

I am satisfied HGO are doing everything possible on Kanmantoo, and their focus is on K as their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd priority. But after a number of lapses in relating material and bad news, the 'new' team at HGO have breached my trust. I will not be giving HGO any further chances with my money this year. HGO has consistently underperformed as an investment (even for those who bought in very low). So 2012 is a make or break year. And Q1 2012 is probably the make or break quarter. Things could go either way.

Good luck all. And yes, we do need 'luck'.

Yaq

*I will leave such speculation and manipulation of key inputs to Wilsons!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $134.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.1¢ $114.1K 1.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199989 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 425332 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.