SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Mate, we've discussed this already. My sentiment is sell because...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Mate, we've discussed this already. My sentiment is sell because I think the share price will sink lower than what it currently is in the short to medium turn. I personally won't sell because I'm not a day trader/week trader/month trader. I hold long term to save giving out a larger piece of my pie when I eventually do sell and the tax man comes knocking.

The advancement of a company does not mean a subsequent increase of the share price. Take for example the launch and successful testing of the diamonds. This is a huge milestone and world first but the share price has been down in the dumps significantly from its pervious high. You said it yourself that there's a likelihood that the company will come to the market seeking funds at a discount. When that happens it's obvious the price is going to drop and create a better buying opportunity despite the company making another advancement in the right direction. Under those circumstances would it not be a legitimate option to have a current sentiment as sell if one believes a better buying opportunity is around the corner?

Sure SAS can buy back shares but that's not something I would rely on. If I was in managements position my aim would be to look after the business and not share holders. The turning point of this stock will come when when the company is self funded and is no longer required to leech off the ASX.

If you're right and we make it to $2 or even $1 in the next couple years I will admit how wrong I was and fly to Melbourne just to tell you in personal and buy you a beer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.