SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

As announced yesterday- A large, existing player in BNPL is...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    As announced yesterday- A large, existing player in BNPL is entering the USA market with a revised product offering - this has lead to a 10% drop this morning..SZL is down the most of the BNPL - the others down 5% (at time of writing)This is having an bearish impact for some shareholders selling, coupled with profit taking. Therefore easing off the pressure valve of the recent record gains

As a long term investor - I am not convinced this Paypal revised product announcement in the USA is worthy of such a large drop, I feel this has been not analysed correctly. I hope the market does not react in such a manner to every new product or entrant to BNPL across the globe - because we are in a transitory phase of disruption to the ecommerce payments industry. There will be many more new stories of this nature in the coming 12 months from the USA, UK, Europe and now Asia and India.

Hence I have followed the market llead and bought a large parcel of SZL as it has been disproportionately sold by some (retail?) investors
    1/09/2020 N128466 Buy SZL,xxxxxxxx 009.177 1/09/2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.