SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

PayPal enters BNPL sector, page-9

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Yes Mc.. you forwarded this news and were downbeat. The market has seen this to be a major news event and a large drop for SZL this morning.. Personally I see this as an existing large player with a product launch in the USA. (Following other such product launches in Europe) Others have read this differently and the market is the decider for the SP.

That being said, I will be keeping a close eye on the progress of Paypal and other new entrants. And for my SZL holdings I will be assessing the impacts to the growth of active users and merchants. This will lead to revised lower margins, more competition and greater choice in BNPL.

Before consolidation into the dominant players longer term - I still see an increased number of companies and products entering BNPL (some are even specifically rebranding, hmmm) to capitalise on this shareholder interest. Look forward to more similar news announcements, as the BNPL market opportunity doubles in size, in the mid term.

I remain Bullish . I have taken the lead from the market and purchased a large parcel earlier this morning.
    1/09/2020 N1284668xx Buy SZL xxxxxxxxxx 9.177 1/09/2020

It should be an interesting day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.