APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

We need to respect each other's views. I find some really great...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122

We need to respect each other's views. I find some really great posters are the one who give honest views on both sides of the fence, like@StefanF, @SallySet ...etc.

Totally understand long term holders wanting to hear only all the rainbow stories, but providing both sides of the coin gives you a better understanding and an informed decision on why the market has dropped, and whether risk mitigation required to protect your profit/cut losses.

Yesterday's PayPal entry into BNPL space is a sign that the market is ripe for consolidation and barrier to entry is low, with deep pocket corporation getting an action. I believe PayPal is a true contender in this space and will utilise their mature relationships and multiple income stream to undercut competitors and gain market share.

My view is the BNPL future is a bit more cloudy now. Given such a huge rise since Mar 2020 it is time to lock in actual profit. Market can turn very quickly.

The other risk is regulation which has been floated around for a while. Something to keep an eye out for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.