APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Thanks for the news... I same a similar post on Z1P and will...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks for the news... I same a similar post on Z1P and will present my thoughts..

This is no surprise/news to me and it is just another turn in the road for the Australian BNPLThere will be new entrants and new opportunities in this new normal of BNPLThere is a huge market potential $B10s in the coming 5 years- as consumers shift from credit cards and move to online ..No one was naively expecting such a ground breaking and evolving shift in consumer payments, not to garner a response from existing and innovative emerging players

Will there be consolidation and disruption to market players? Yes
    Will be there be increased competition and a need for both broad and focussed niched strategies? Yes A few leaders will dominate in the mainstream and this is the land grab that is occuring now.. hence the continuing costs as the dominant players spend up.
    The focus is to get the brand marketing, merchants/ active consumers and presence as a creditable mainstream BNPL.. this requires market acceptance and brand following, especially in the ecommerce world influenced by online shopping and social media.Do not assume that an established US and European player will automatically dominate..

Aussie has some of the world leading BNPL brains who are solely focused on this payment method... other players such as banks or epayments companies may not enjoy the same success, from their earlier efforts.Yes, Only the best will dominate and the rest will move to niches.. the slice of the pie is being sliced up in the coming 12 months.PS -it is amazing that our Aussie BNPL companies are even mentioned in the same breath as the Affirms, Klarna, Paypals etc..I have 100% faith they can continue to excel and find a massively profitable position.

Hence my continued share price support with my hard earnt dollars, as this plays out in the coming 6-12 -18 months.Watch this space..it is going to be an exciting journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.