KYC 0.00% 57.5¢ keycorp limited

Infineon has been recently chosen to supply the chips for the...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Infineon has been recently chosen to supply the chips for the Mastercard rollout of Paypass contactless technology: starting in the US with a major advert this Sunday...to 13 countries including Australia.
    It seems that while Infineon will supply the chips in an undisclosed value contract it is actually Keycorp which supplies the software that enables the chip to do what it does.
    "Keycorp Limited (ASX: KYC), a global supplier of secure electronic transactions, recently gained full Type Approval from Visa Approval Services for its implementation of the Visa Smart Debit and Credit (VSDC) application on the Keycorp MULTOS I4E platform. This marks the third VSDC implementation by Keycorp to be approved by Visa recently and follows on from the successful certification of the Keycorp Infineon I4D MULTOS and the ID1 step/one platforms. This VSDC implementation is based on the latest VSDC 1.4.0 specifications from Visa International and has been approved on tthe Infineon SLE66CX162PE microslim security controller, running Keycorp's MULTOS 4.2 operating system."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.