APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

I think FMG is the best run miner apart from MIN but my crystal...

1. 4,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2290
    I think FMG is the best run miner apart from MIN but my crystal ball is foggy as hell on the iron ore price and so I'm not in FMG right now. pbh is gambling which i avoid on esg basis. zip is struggling to get share price rise and it's not the top player in industry, so it doesn't interest me and the capital structure is quite damaged from too many cap raising. just my thoughts. not advice to buy, sell, or hold anything.

I don't like suggesting things to people because everyone has different skills and tolerances and half the battle is knowing enough about your holdings to know when something has changed or not. So you can't pass that on to others. What you can invest in successfully will be different to me.

I generally like the number 1 company in an industry, things with explosive growth, and extreme customer love or stickiness, plus rapidly scaling EBITDA (even if the amounts are very small base).

Finding a good 1-3 year hold isn't easy right now that's for sure! March 2020 was much easier buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.