GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

stove - the dream thing was not meant to be taken seriously as i...

1. 8,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    stove -
    the dream thing was not meant to be taken seriously as i explained to sharemadder (it is not my trading strategy), it obviously bothered you to the degree that you felt the need, yet again as others do on this forum from time to time, to become 'Holier than thou' and/or 'i know it all'. I respect what anyone says on these posts the good the bad and the ugly, it all makes no difference to gdn,.

blokes
    good you have me on ignore, you obviously have a problem with handling where other people are at which shows your own weakness.

point is this, im moving on from this forum as there are just a few too many abrupt and egotistical persons who have such a need to make themselves right - i moved on from this need years ago, and i never spend to much time around it....

yes there are a few who i sense are really right on the ball and who dont ramp or down ramp etc... they are coming from a solid place....which i like.
    yes there are a number who are well researched and make great commentary on GDN happenings

go gdn go.....good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.