GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

pb oil production to november 2012

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Good afternoon everyone,

well I suppose most are doing shopping and getting ready for family time ? At work so have some time to fill in. November prod numbers have just been posted on the RRC website so have put together a table of figures for Oil / condensate only.

SRH#1 has been non productive since June which is a total of 6 months awaiting frack extension ! For the life time of this well it has been non productive for 7 months out of a total of 13. It started oil sales in Dec 2011 and an initial 24hr IP of 379 barrels/oil + gas.

SRH #2 has been shut in since the first week of September so some 3 months now awaiting for the frack extension.

So on a whole, we have lost a total of 32 weeks of production or 8 month's from SRH #1 and #2 because of the early shut ins because of lack of funds ? well we dont know because management refuse to explain why we can afford to shutin two of our four verticals and not be bothered about getting every bit of income this cash strapped company can. Any views ? Disagree with my take on the shut in length and reasons ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.