GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi acreage it sounds like you are getting very frustrated and...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    Hi acreage it sounds like you are getting very frustrated and rightly so - but i think in 2 days time it will be Christmas so stuff it, i cant imagine the company worrying about it this time of the year, don't get me wrong i am down over 100 thousand dollars my self but i cant change that. The only thing i can do in my power was to support IG, which i have done from the start.

* Nosy Parker said Chris was a wonderful guy and easy to talk to - maybe ask him to try and get the answers you are after/we are after lol

ps, Whats with the under construction on there website - is it Steve or the website under construction? Hopefully its Steve...

Management Team
    STEPHEN GRAVES

Executive Chairman / Managing Director (appointed 2008)

Mr Graves has over 30 years in the oil and gas industry both in Australia and overseas. Most recently Mr Graves was executive chairman of Orchard Petroleum. Like Golden Gate , Orchard was transformed from a purely exploration company to a company with reserves and production that was eventually taken over in April 2007. Mr Graves was instrumental in this transformation.

Mr Graves worked for Mobil Corporation and affiliated companies for 23 years. He has also been an independent consultant to the energy industry, a senior consultant to Ernst & Young and has extensive experience with funding infrastructure projects.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.