GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Merry Xmas GGPers and ALL,Just been sitting back watching the...

1. 8,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557

Merry Xmas GGPers and ALL,

Just been sitting back watching the outcome of the EGM debacle, wasnt pretty but the results done and we can all whinge as much as we like but the results are THE results now and we need to live with them. All that can be done now is sit back and take note of future outcomes and pray that things will turn around in a hurry.

As to the production report acreage posted, I find that it is not in line with the company figures. Compare the 2 from rrc.tx and GGPs you will see different tallies, maybe the BOE factor.

Someone did the figures of the oil revenue from the rrc.tx of 17k barrels to date but to be realistic it should have included the L7D tally as well. Now Bowtie is in the fray and the figures are starting to look a little better.

I find it very hard to believe that 3&4 are only producing about 40bs/day with compared to the neighbors figures and that to 1&2 in only a few days figures. I know that the bottom Strawn/Cline is shut off in 4, but for why.?? Consenus of Laredos figures of their verts was touted of being in a sweet spot but the 3&4 figures do not reflect this. Are all the bearing intervals being produced from.??

Below is snaps of the rrc.tx and last 2 PB production tallies and the 1st one includes Bowtie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.