BET 4.55% 8.4¢ betmakers technology group ltd

PBH - Horse racing largely uninterrupted, page-42

1. 1,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    B..............HC is littered with similar posts. IE:- X stock will never trade below Y price again. Well guess what..........they were all proven wrong.

Charts tell the past history and if you know the signs often point to future directions. Plenty of opportunity to take profits between 28c to 30c in the recent run up. If a second wave of CV-19 happens, 8c might not stop the rot. Some ppl need to evaluate the risk associated with shares. Think VAH, LPG etc, they went bust, share holders lost the lot.

The charts look like this SP will enter a consolidation phase before breaking out. Could break out either way. We will have to wait to see. Haven't traded my parcel in this stock but for what its worth I think TAH is a better BET. All us mug punters can do is Hope for the Best & Plan for the Worst.

P.S. I can recommend some excellent books that focus on the share market and how to successfully trade same. You might need some help on how to protect your capital in bear markets. First rule is never risk more than you can afford to lose. Note my sentiment - Held & Hold. That's all I intend to do with this stock as it comes with its own risks.........................just like the rest of them.(stocks that is).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $81.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.3¢ $12.28K 147.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4901 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 9950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.