PBH 4.35% 48.0¢ pointsbet holdings limited

ALL POINTSBET SERVICES TESTED VERDICT 5STARSI have studied and...

1. 3,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    ALL POINTSBET SERVICES TESTED VERDICT 5STARS

I have studied and used all of PBH betting services being a life long punter so in lockdown I decided to test and share I honestly invested in pbh after I find every single part of this company superior to it's peers. I have used all of the other main betting services and comparing ,Pointsbet gives superior odds the most people will be very content you. Once a customer joins you will not want to quit. They also have a very unique fantastic different type of website when compared to ALL competitors. It's much easier on the eye. Their sites and apps are branded to cater to the masses. There is a reason they are growing at record pace and it's not only because the company are pioneers. Their staff are very friendly and polite over the telephone. Instantly verifying the bank account making the consumers feel the company is happy when you win. Pointsbet is GOING to become one of the main players in the USA. As soon as they switch modes from continuously one of the TOP FASTEST bookmakers in the world to profit mode. Even with the 10% as a minimum of the us Betting market as a guide or worst case 5% will lead to a company making multi billions a year. In the biggest betting market in the world. I know this industry better than any analyst. And can say PBH is on it's way to a hundred + share price. $10+ dividends after they switch from rapid growth to one of the market leaders. Few points after studying everything whilst stuck sick in bed, There is not much at all the company can improve on. It was very hard to find any fault. It's such a revolutionary revolutionairy service.

Possible improvement: The product and service is comparable to the Tesla of betting. So I could not think of much improvement besides
    A FREQUENT FLYER REWARDS PROGRAM INSTEAD OF FREE BETS (THIS WOULD SEND THE COMPANY GROWTH RATE AND RETAINED PUNTERS TO LEVELS NO OTHER COMPANY HAS EVER SEEN. I don't see why it cannot be done. They could trial this but it would,should make them the most popular gaming company in the states. So they partner with qantas and united airlines and instead of bonus cash they give, clients can upload their frequent flyer number, This could also be a boon for Australia as if they do a deal with an Aussie airline after pandemic travel could be steered to Australia with good deals with clients adding points to their FF accounts to travel.

if possible making a deal where airlines may want to allow customers to use their FF points on Pointsbet
    2. If they could make deals with airlines where customers could use their frequent flyer points as well for punting this could open new doors in the industry that could lead to such membership expansion no other bookmaker has ever seen (BUT PBH being a pioneer like in the group of the first few prospectors partaking in a gold rush (The legalisation into legal gambling in the USA) one would think trillions not billions but trillions will in turnover will occur within the first few years.

PBH has gone up like 5 times in the past year in market cap because they are on the path of the holy grail of what a shareholder dreams of becoming long term the biggest cash cow you can dream about as a shareholder. The company is so cashed up I agree with all analysts They POINTSBET is on it's way to becoming a whale in the punting industry. If I can think of any more possible improvements I will let them know but if they can make the FF loyalty Pointsbet service viable there in my opinion is no stopping them from becoming 1 or 2 biggest betting companies on the planet paying dividends of wheel barrels of cash and gold as dividends. A golden very rare opportunity with only upside due to an exploding newly legalised USA Industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.020(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $156.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 49.0¢ 45.0¢ $948.0K 1.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 37599 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 14772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.