PBI premier bionics limited

pbi charting, page-3

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks Noggie,for a chartist's point of view.
    I reckon the people selling now could be very sorry further down the track. So much could happen over the next 5 weeks.
    If they don't sell any epidural units before the Dec. 31st. deadline, the market will be disappointed, regardless of what happens with sales of their existing products.
    But surely they can make 1 sale by then. It would be worth paying a doctor mate to buy one and everyone would be happy. Horley and co. would have their $1 million bonus; the doctor mate would have a new play station; PBI would have a new product to sell on the world stage;and I think shareholders would be pleased with the sp after the announcement of the first sale.
    But what would happen if they announced the sale of 2 or 3 units? The sp would take off like a rocket. You don't offer someone a million dollar bonus unless the product has great sales potential. The first whiff that PBI has a viable product will more than make up for any disappointment over delays in getting the pulmo products on the market.
    Now nothing whatsoever was said at the AGM about prospects for a sale of the epidural unit before the end of the year. Any of the 3 scenarios above could take place. But there is no way I will sell any of my PBI holding at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.