PBI premier bionics limited

re: pbi realists what i'd like to see is some discussion on...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: pbi realists

what i'd like to see is some discussion on PBI's pipeline of products and the revenues that could flow from them ...

airway clear looks like it will be first cab off the rank, but i'm not expecting the sleep apnea products to provide huge revenues -- although i could be wrong on this ... there does appear to be other competitors in this space, so PBI has a job to do to convince that their product has an edge .. that edge would be ease of use, portability, greater accuracy. A licence deal with resperonics or resmed is the go here and we would see PBI's tech incorporated into existing products ..

my main hope for big $$'s would be for the emphasyma and infant lung inflantion technology hitting the international market ... PBI could be raking in millions from these products because they meet unmet clinical needs.

PBI have been quite vague about revenue projections. One would hope hard and fast contracts will in the future solve that problem ...

as for medicvision ... in two-three years this could be a huge part of the pbi operation ... already generating revenue and if all goes well it could ultimately be spun out into its own shell.

thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.