PBI premier bionics limited

pbi rampers , page-46

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: icetrader g'day ice,

yes there seem to be a few happy to soak up around this level. really until the dump of about 400000 this week there's been very little volume in the selldown .... also the depth would suggest it's not going to take much to kick it above to .20 again. your comments on pbio's are also noted. there have been quite a few chancers lined up to buy big amounts should it get down to .04-.05 ... I certainly didnt anticipate a sell off of this magnitude and it perhaps suggests news may be a little way off yet. Still, it's always been a medium term hold ... would appear the traders who bought in hoping for short term gains are on the way out. It's amazing to think that with cash in the bank and the pipeline closer than ever to a commercial outcome that you can buy the ords for the issue price ....

anyway, should probably lay off pbi until news comes around ... must admit ive been watching it closely, I never thought i'd see it back at these levels and have enjoyed the discussion .... I had one galoot carry on today about me owning a heap of PBI .... thing is, i'm thrilled to own a heap of these. They are relatively tightly held and am now fully loaded for the inevitable up cycle.

Also enjoyed BQT's little run today for a couple of thousand. Hope you're doing well also ice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.