PBI premier bionics limited

pbi slt re icetrader

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi Ice

I've still been round, keeping contact with Billy and others. It's just been a real flat out year. We've had a land boom in QLD and my company keeps me flat chat.
    Regarding Select, I am accumulating on lows. I believe they have minor management issues to sort. They've definitely got the goods. I've done a lot of due diligence there, it's just a matter of getting their sh_t in a stack and when it moves it'll rocket. It's more tightly held now than ever before and Frosty and his cronies are almost out bar some in escrow. SLT is a waiting game and of course the bio sector is little help.

With regards the PBI, I checked out Hogan's report. This is a free kick for PBI. Hogan's based in WA and so is the main consortia that have a controlling interest in PBI. Make your own conclusions however I do believe these guys know the market and they've been holding a hot bio for a number of years now. Most people get impatient with biomeds - it's one thing to identify potential but then comes the wait. 3-5 years is often the norm. Premier, Select and PRR are all in these waters. If BQT really boogie I'm tempted to lighten and re-evaluate positions in Select and PBI but it's the sector that worries me more than the companies. Never-the-less I think all have huge potential with Select being the pick.

I'm really waiting in somewhat nervous anticipation as we move towards Xmas. Could see a couple of real breakouts.

Cheers
    The Cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.