PBI premier bionics limited

Hi IceI've still been round, keeping contact with Billy and...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi Ice

I've still been round, keeping contact with Billy and others. It's just been a real flat out year. We've had a land boom in QLD and my company keeps me flat chat.
    Regarding Select, I am accumulating on lows. I believe they have minor management issues to sort. They've definitely got the goods. I've done a lot of due diligence there, it's just a matter of getting their sh_t in a stack and when it moves it'll rocket. It's more tightly held now than ever before and Frosty and his cronies are almost out bar some in escrow. SLT is a waiting game and of course the bio sector is little help.

With regards the PBI, I checked out Hogan's report. This is a free kick for PBI. Hogan's based in WA and so is the main consortia that have a controlling interest in PBI. Make your own conclusions however I do believe these guys know the market and they've been holding a hot bio for a number of years now. Most people get impatient with biomeds - it's one thing to identify potential but then comes the wait. 3-5 years is often the norm. Premier, Select and PRR are all in these waters. If BQT really boogie I'm tempted to lighten and re-evaluate positions in Select and PBI but it's the sector that worries me more than the companies. Never-the-less I think all have huge potential with Select being the pick.

I'm really waiting in somewhat nervous anticipation as we move towards Xmas. Could see a couple of real breakouts.

Cheers
    The Cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.