PBI premier bionics limited

pbi to get 1mill, page-22

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    hi lyndon thanks for that.

I share the frustration here having held for more than two years myself and also having exercised options only to see the ords plunge below issue price ...

but lets be clear i didnt say profit .. i said margins ...

''very very solid for a company with a market cap of $20m and $6m in cash and shares on hand .... margins are high and the sales will start piling up from here. surely they are going to have to be re-rated soon? $1m down another $9m to come in soon based on what theyve told us previously. then let the recurring revenue training centre model kick in. not to mention cochlear simulator which will be huge in china and fast tracked to market.''

They are effectively a start up in a difficult sector .... but the hard work has now been done and profits should start to flow if they can get the training centre business plan working for them. You are right ... Even with high margins they will never make money just selling the simulators out of the box, but this has not been the plan for some time. In the end simulators are part of the package of services they provide. For now they are generating the only revenue, but as time progresses they will be cherry on top stuff.

It's all about getting a number of products to market and ensuring that PBI (medicvision) is the leader in taking a holistic approach to telemedicine and simulator training ....

There problem in getting support has been and is: DO THEY HAVE A COMPANY MAKER ?

I would say this is not that sort of company, they will sneak up over time to become a valuable operation because of the skills and knowledge base they have built up. A bit like, dare i say it, cochlear.

sp will move strongly when it becomes widely known that they will reap millions on a yearly basis from providing ongoing training in UK .... UK government has just MANDATED that all helthcare professionals must update their skills regularly ie: through computer simulation. So in 2-3 years medicvision will have a series of these centres all bringing in stable, recurrent revenue that has very predictable oncosts and governments as paying customer.

and also I don't discount a re-rating on the back of the ENT simulator .... which is medicvisions own product and will be wanted in large numbers almost immediately by COCHLEAR which has to train up more doctors in China in order to meet its own sales targets.

At this stage PBI has no big players buying ... but rest assured with the amount of super cash sloshing around the market the ethical fundies will come knocking soon enough ... When they do, its game on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.